Friday, January 16, 2009

...take a little off the top, please!

So, I have been thinking about cutting Bailey's hair for the past month and by cutting I was thinking...a trim! I was very fearful of cutting off her beautiful curls, so I have been dragging my feet on taking her in. Apparently, Bailey got tired of waiting and decided to take matters into her own hands this morning...

As I was putting away the dishes, she came bouncing into the kitchen and asked, "do I look different to you?"
My immediate thought was...curly heads do not have bangs!
Or Mullets!
It was off to the salon to see Sammy and get rid of the Annie meets Joe Dirt look.


As you can see, the curls are still in full force and I clearly had nothing to fear. Isn't she a doll?! Now, if we can only get these bangs to grow...here's to many more "bang clips".

3 comments:

  1. Little Miss Curly Top! Thanks for sharing, Rochelle. Keep the photos coming. Love them all! -- Grandma Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even at the hand of her own scissors she's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is adorable. It makes her look very polished and grown up. I love this post. You know Avery did the same thing right before Chrisstmas, only I found a pile of her hair under the bed! Here's to our future hairdresser!

    ReplyDelete