Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Not-So-Easy Bake

Here's an oldie but goodie...
Easy Bake Ovens! Bailey received this WONDERFUL (and i'm using the term loosely) gift from Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Darin for Christmas, so what better to do on a chilly Wednesday afternoon...
Aprons and all...Grace had to wear the cupcake chef's hat.
Talk about team work!
TaDa! The Finished product that each girl dumped a whole jar of sprinkles onto...
but they don't seem to mind!
Oh and for those of you that don't know, Bailey refers to herself as an Eater-Baker. You think?

2 comments:

  1. Yummo! I want a bite. When I was little I put a pen in my neighbor's easy bake oven to see what would happen. Needless to say, I wasn't invited over there much after that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the hat! Bailey is quite the photo princess. Must be in the dna. Those girls are too cute for just one family to enjoy. When can they move in?

    ReplyDelete