Monday, May 23, 2011

fresh

FINALLY!!!

I'm done...for now. Oak is painted out (up until the kitchen), new white baseboards, new floors in both rooms, new paint on the walls, re-upholstered chairs, pillows, new window treatments and rugs. Awww...but you will notice I still have that couch. Slowly but surely, right?!


Whew! It has been so much work and time consuming but after 9 years of living in this house and 10 years of being married I finally feel like I've figured out my style and I'm loving it. It feels light, open and a bit more modern. It feels so good to have done the work on our own (my AWESOME husband did all of the baseboards and floors).

It feels like home!

1 comment:

  1. that was SO much WORK! Wowo it looks fabulously clean and fresh. Bravo Martha, I mean Rochelle!

    ReplyDelete