Wednesday, April 13, 2011

a little bit of this...

and a little bit of that!


This is what the last few weeks have brought to me:


a month long eye-twitch (which, by the way, is twitching as I write)


beautifying our yard for summer


going to both the fabric district and the Janet Jackson concert (in 1 long, deliriously-fun weekend)


working at the school (both in volunteer and $$$)


working on the home project I so desperately have wanted for the last 9 years!


I'm so excited to share all my work here with you in just a few short days. Until then, I will leave you with a sneak peek...

2 comments:

  1. Did you cover that chair yourself? It looks amazing. This is such a tease.... I want to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great I love it very much can't wait to see the house!!!
    BRIAN FABRIE

    ReplyDelete