Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Merry Christmas to me! Look at the booked-blog-beauty that landed on my doorstep today! Yep, 2009's blog has been booked, bound and is beautiful. I'm so excited! Blogging now seems much more thrilling, less time-consuming and way cheaper than scrap booking ever was. There is so much more in this book that I would have never scrap booked but now have the memories to keep. These pictures do not do it justice! Thank you, M. Waddy for the awesome gift of timeless memories. I LOVE IT!


3 comments:

  1. YES!! You are my idol. Which company did you end up going through?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it. It was fun.
    BUT, The 'gift note' said 'happy belated birthday' but since we're waaaaay past that and it's now merry christmas to you I'm thinking I got two for one!!! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea and definitely a plus over scrapbooking. I just need to get creative and post more regularly on my blog so I have enough to put into a book. I think I require quite a few more lessons in blog-ology as well as time! Tee hee!

    ReplyDelete