Tuesday, March 2, 2010

BROKEN.

So, I would love to be blogging these days as it seems there is so much to show/tell/display however my computer has decided otherwise and thus I'm left to hold on to such memories and events until the time comes to bombard you all with weeks of activities. :) It's so funny that we take this thing called cyber-space and computers for granted and to be without them feels so weird and incomplete. I should be happy because it has allowed me to finally finish a few books that have become dusty on my night stand and catch up on some zzz's. Hopefully the computer whiz will figure it all out and I'll be up to my old tricks in no time. Until then...

P.S. Thanks to Mary for allowing me to post this blog using her computer! I promise I signed up for the race first...

1 comment: