Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ocean to Orchard 10k Run

Corktree Cadets...

What a weekend! Great Fun, Great Friends and a Great Run...


Friday, Mary, Kristie and I drove up to Carpinteria to rendezvous with the girls at Corktree Cellars (my friend Jessica's restaurant/wine bar). It was a blast as old meets new and everyone had a great time.






Erica, Jessica and I...






So with my bummed ankle, I was forced to take up the tail end of the run but lucky for me Jenny kept me company. This is us on our journey...Thanks Fen!








My mom and I after the race. She raced the 5k with her brother and sister...a family affair, no doubt!






Kristie, Mary and I at my old elementary school. Mary was our trainer these past 2 months. She so rocked it. Go Main Street Dolphins!










The Corktree Cadets~Go Girls. What a blast and this is now an annual thing! See ya next year.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! Wow. What a blast. I need an ounce of your motivation right about now.

    ReplyDelete